Easy Cheesy Pulled Chicken Wraps - your way! #CheeseRules #LoveCheese
These Easy Cheesy Pulled Chicken Wraps made with Cathedral City Mature Cheddar, slow cooked pulled chicken thighs and your favourite sauces are so quick and easy to prepare, your family will love them!
- 1 Kg chicken thighs skin on
- 8 tortilla wraps medium sized
- salad vegetables eg lettuce tomatoes, spring onions, avocado, chopped
- Cathedral City Mature Cheddar grated
- sauces eg mayonnaise Sriracha, sweet chilli, BBQ, Peri Peri etc
Place the chicken thighs into a slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hrs or high for 4 hours (or until cooked through). No need to add anything!
Put all the prepared salad items and cheese in serving bowls.
Once the chicken has cooked, remove from the slow cooker and pull apart the thigh meat discarding the skin and bones. Place in a serving bowl.
Warm the wraps according to their instructions (I usually microwave for 40 seconds).
Place all the salads items, grated Cathedral City Mature Cheddar, pulled chicken thighs and tortilla wraps on the table and allow your diners to build their own Cheesy Pulled Chicken Wraps.