Tenderstem Broccoli, Chilli and Garlic Spaghetti
A simple and delicious fusion of extra virgin olive oil, chilli garlic and Tenderstem broccoli all tossed together with spaghetti and topped with grated vegan hard cheese - the perfect quick meal for a week night!
- 350 g spaghetti
- 450 g Tenderstem broccoli stems cut into 3 pieces
- 4 tblsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red chilli halved and finely sliced
- 4 Cloves garlic crushed
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- finely grated vegan hard cheese
Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the Tenderstem broccoli for 3 minutes (no longer).
Meanwhile gently heat the oil in a pan (a wok is ideal) and add the garlic and chilli to heat through.
Drain the Tenderstem broccoli and toss in the oil mixture.
Add the drained spaghetti, salt and pepper and toss again.
Finally serve with plenty of vegan hard cheese.