Houmous with Peanut Butter
A tasty peanutty, houmous that won't have you wasting the rest of a jar of tahini paste.
- 1 x 400g Tinned Chickpeas
- 2 ½ tblsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 heaped dsp Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp Water
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Shake of cayenne pepper or smoked paprika
Put all the ingredients in a blender (I used my mini herb chopper) and whizz until smooth.
Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Place in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and dust with cayenne pepper or smoked paprika.
Serve with pittas.