Egg & Prawn Open Sandwich with Lemon Mayonnaise
The most delicious Danish open sandwich!
- 1 Slice white buttered toast
- 2 Lettuce leaves or enough to cover bread
- 1 Hard boiled egg halved
- 50 g Frozen prawns thawed & patted dry with kitchen paper
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Good squeeze of lemon juice
- A few drops of milk
- Slice of lemon cut into middle
Cover buttered toast with lettuce.
Place egg halves on lettuce, side by side.
Mix mayonnaise with a good squeeze of lemon juice and a few drops of milk to make dressing.
Spoon over egg halves, covering completely.
Scatter prawns and put on top.
Garnish with lemon slice.
Squeeze lemon slice over prawns just before eating.
Makes 1 open sandwich.