Yogurt & Parmesan Chicken Breasts
Succulent chicken breasts in a Greek yogurt, parmesan, garlic and herb coating, so quick and easy to prepare!
- 4 Chicken Breasts skinless
- 250 ml / 8.5 fl oz Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dried mixed herbs or 4 tsp fresh chopped herbs
- ½ tsp Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Large pinches Malden sea salt
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 45 g / 2oz Parmesan or other hard Italian Cheese grated
- Oil for greasing
Preheat the oven to 190°C
Grease a roasting tin with oil.
Mix the yogurt and all the other ingredients in bowl except the chicken.
Now coat the chicken breasts in the yogurt coating and put in the roasting tin. Any spare coating can just be spooned on the breasts.
Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
Serve with pesto pasta and a salad or whatever you fancy!