Italian Tomato Spaghetti with Bertolli
Italian Tomato Spaghetti is packed full of anchovies, capers, olives and garlic for a truly authentic puttanesca style sauce, so quick and easy, you'll be making it time and again!
- 55 g Bertolli Original Spread
- 2 tsp grated garlic
- 50 g tin anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 2 tbsp capers
- 85 g pitted black olives
- 400 g tin Italian chopped tomatoes
- 350 g Italian spaghetti or other pasta
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh curly parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
Heat the Bertolli spread in a saucepan over a medium heat and sauté the garlic and anchovies until soft.
Add capers, olives, tomatoes and freshly ground pepper and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile cook the spaghetti or pasta according to their instructions. Drain.
Add the spaghetti to the sauce and toss well together.
Serve sprinkled with parsley.