Spam are currently running a competition in aid of a very worthwhile cause, The Children’s Hospital Charity. The the prizes are: a breakfast hot air balloon experience, breakfast at the top of the iconic Shard skyscraper in London or breakfast with the big cats! Entry is free and for each entry received £1 is donated to the charity. To enter you need to demonstrate your love of SPAM® chopped pork and ham. It could be a photo, poem, drawing or anything that captures your unique fondness for the SPAM® brand. For more details please head over to SPAM® (closing date 28 February).
Spam have also kindly offered a limited edition breakfast pack worth £50 for you to win here at Fab Food 4 All in celebration of SPAM® Appreciation Week (2-8 March). The prize includes a spatula, apron, piggy egg timer, mug, piggy chopping board, shopping bag and some of that famous meat of course! So to be in with a chance of winning this fun prize simply tell me how you would demonstrate your fondness for SPAM®.
For your chance to win simply fill in the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post.
To whet your appetite here is a recipe for SPAM® Brunch Frittata which SPAM® have developed.
Spam® Brunch Frittata
- 340 g can SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham - cut into 1/2” cubes
- 6 large eggs
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 medium tomatoes - quartered deseeded and drained on kitchen paper
- 30 g Cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 knob butter or a little vegetable oil - optional
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the eggs into a mixing bowl, add the milk and the salt and pepper and combine well with a fork.
- Place the cubes of SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham into a hot dry frying pan (size approximately 23cm) and fry until golden and lightly browned
- Add the butter or oil if using into the hot frying pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- Keep bringing the cooked egg and SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham mixture into the centre of the pan and swirling the mixture around until the egg has formed a “pancake” but is still soft on the top, and the SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham is evenly distributed.
- Scatter on the chopped, deseeded tomatoes and finally the grated cheese.
- Place under a hot grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling and the egg is finished cooking.
- Cut into slices and serve hot straight from the pan.
How to enter:
Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, etc.
This giveaway will close at midnight on 08/03/2015.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below.
Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
Complete the form answering the question – or your entries will not go into the draw.
Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
Do you want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
Terms and conditions:
Only open to UK mainland participants over the age of 18.
There is 1 prize comprising of: A limited edition SPAM® Breakfast Pack. There’s no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 5 days then another winner will be picked. The prize will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have e-mailed your delivery address.
For another chance to win head over to Fuss Free Flavours.
Disclaimer: Post commissioned by SPAM®