Finding myself with a glut of bargain blueberries at the weekend I decided to make myself a healthy breakfast and so Blueberry Breakfast Parfait with Greek Yogurt & Lemon Curd came to be.
My first version used some lemon curd yogurt I had in the fridge.
However with fat free Greek yogurt and my Granny’s Quick Lemon Curd also in the fridge I realised I could make my own lemon curd yogurt which was far tastier as the curd is made with lemon zest that gives it a real zing!
I can’t tell you how good this Blueberry Breakfast Parfait with Greek Yogurt & Lemon Curd is! The fresh taste of the blueberries compliments the tangy lemon curd yogurt which is offset with the sweetness of the granola.
I could easily have eaten another one it was so good and my daughter enjoyed hers too even though she’s not that fussed with blueberries.
I’m not really a morning person so you’ll rarely find me doing much more than popping some cereal in a bowl with perhaps a sliced banana but this breakfast parfait is so quick and easy to put together I’ll be making this on a regular basis now!
More Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Pinwheel Wraps with Manuka Honey – Fab Food 4 All
- Tropical Smoothie Bowl – Fab Food 4 All
- Strawberry Frozen Granola Bites – Eats Amazing
- Mango Pina Colada Healthy Granola Recipe – Eats Amazing
- Malted Whole Grain & Quinoa Granola – Food to Glow
- Greek Yogurt with Preserved Walnuts & Syrup – Greedy Gourmet
I do hope you try my breakfast parfait. I think it would also make a really great quick and healthy dessert especially if like me you’re trying to lose a bit of weight!
I’m sure you’ll love this recipe so do leave a comment and rating below. You can also share you photo with me by tagging @FabFood4All on Instagram.
Pin Blueberry Breakfast Parfait with Greek Yogurt & Lemon Curd for later!
Blueberry Breakfast Parfait with Greek Yogurt & Lemon Curd
- 2 teaspoon heaped, lemon curd homemade
- 4 dessert spoon heaped, fat free Greek yogurt
- 4 dessert spoon heaped, granola
- 2 handfuls blueberries
- Start by mixing the lemon curd into the Greek yogurt.
- Then place 2 heaped dessert spoons of granola into a glass followed by 2 heaped dsp of the Greek yogurt mixture and then a handful of blueberries.
- Repeat the layers.