Pineapple & Coconut Smoothie is a delicious and healthy smoothie with the addition of banana, vanilla and coconut water finished off with a sprig of mint!
Today I’m bringing you my Pineapple & Coconut Smoothie!
Once Christmas is over we all tend to think about getting back to healthier eating and exercise. So it was very timely that JD Sports asked me to come up with a healthy Smoothie recipe to celebrate the launch of their new Pink Soda Sport brand for women!
I developed this Pineapple & Coconut Smoothie which is simply delicious and a great way to stay hydrated! Packed full of vitamins and minerals it would make a great post work out drink.
Pineapple is an excellent source of manganese and Vitamin C, bananas are high in Vitamin B6 and coconut water is a good source of potassium as well as being refreshing and hydrating.
More Smoothie Recipes
For more healthy smoothie recipe inspiration you might like to try these recipes from fellow bloggers:
- Matcha Green Tea Banana Smoothie – Fab Food 4 All
- 5-a-Day Fruit Smoothie – Fab Food 4 All
- Black Forest & Banana Smoothie – Fab Food 4 All
- 3 Ingredient Smoothie: Banana, Matcha & Prune – Kavey Eats
- Banana Nut Protein Smoothie – Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- Green Smoothie Ideas – Munchies & Munchkins
- The Perfect Pre-Workout Coconut Green Smoohtie – Recipes from a Pantry
- The She Hulk Post-Workout Green Smoothie – From Plate to Pen
Pin for later!
NB: Commissioned post for JD Sports.
Pineapple & Coconut Smoothie
- 1 tbsp 10g Coconut Milk Powder
- 250 mls Coconut water fresh or carton
- 135 g Frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ Banana sliced
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- Sprig of mint leaves optional garnish
- Mix a little coconut water with the coconut milk powder to dissolve it.
- Put the dissolved coconut milk, the rest of the coconut water, pineapple, banana and vanilla extract into a blender and bend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately, garnish with mint leaves if using.