Today I’m bringing you my Pineapple & Coconut Smoothie! Once Christmas is over we all tend to think about getting back to healthier eating and exercise. So it was very timely that JD Sports asked me to come up with a healthy Smoothie recipe to celebrate the launch of their new Pink Soda Sport brand for women! I developed this Pineapple & Coconut Smoothie which is simply delicious and a great way to stay hydrated! Packed full of vitamins and minerals it would make a great post work out drink. Pineapple is an excellent source of manganese and Vitamin C, bananas are high in Vitamin B6 and coconut water is a good source of potassium as well as being refreshing and hydrating.
- 1 tbsp (10g) Coconut Milk Powder
- 250mls Coconut water (fresh or carton)
- 135g Frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ Banana, sliced
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- Sprig of mint leaves (optional garnish)
- Mix a little coconut water with the coconut milk powder to dissolve it.
- Put the dissolved coconut milk, the rest of the coconut water, pineapple, banana and vanilla extract into a blender and bend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately, garnish with mint leaves if using.
You can find more healthy recipes over at JD Sports Pink Soda Sport!
For more healthy smoothie recipe inspiration you might like to try these recipes from fellow bloggers too:
3 Ingredient Smoothie: Banana, Matcha & Prune – Kavey Eats
The Healthy Elvis Smoothie – Franglais Kitchen
Banana Nut Protein Smoothie – Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
Green Smoothie Ideas – Munchies & Munchkins
The Perfect Pre-Workout Coconut Green Smoohtie – Recipes from a Pantry
The She Hulk Post-Workout Green Smoothie – From Plate to Pen
NB: Commissioned post for JD Sports.