Quick Ciabatta Pizzas are so quick & delicious. Toasted ciabatta is rubbed down with garlic, topped with pesto, sliced tomato and mozzarella for a really flavour packed lunch!
I keep a ball of mozzarella in the fridge most of the time as it is so versatile and can be made into a wide variety of meals.
These Quick Ciabatta Pizzas were inspired by bruschetta and just kind of evolved. They always goes down well with the family and are great with a salad or a bowl of soup for lunch or a light supper.
How do you make Quick Ciabatta Pizzas?
After toasting the ciabattas (pictured are paninis which are not waxy enough) rub them with a clove of garlic.
Slather a generous amount of pesto onto each slice.
Then the mozzarella and tomato slices are laid on alternately before putting under the grill.
Grill until the mozzarella melts.
More Quick Pizza Ideas
Once you’ve tried my pizzas you might like the following quick pizza recipes too:
- Pizzetta Toast
- Mummy in a Coffin Pizza
- Puff Pizza Pies
- Easy Naan Pizza
- English Muffin Pizza
- 5 Minute Pesto Pizza Quesadillas
- Quick & Easy Pitta Pizzas
I now you’ll love these cheat’s pizzas so do share you pics with me by tagging @FabFood4All on social media. Leaving a comment and rating below is also much appreciated and helps fellow readers too!
Pin for later!
Quick Ciabatta Pizzas
- 2 Mini ciabattas or 1 large one
- Jar of red or green pesto
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 1 Ball of mozzarella sliced into 12 slices
- 3 or 4 Vine ripened tomatoes sliced
- Garlic clove
- Freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Slice the ciabattas in half lengthways (and in half again if using one large one).
- Grill the outsides of the ciabattas on both sides until lightly toasted.
- Rub a clove of garlic on the inner surface of the ciabattas.
- Spread enough pesto onto each ciabatta to cover the surface.
- Now put on alternate slices of tomato and mozzarella.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
- Grill until the cheese has melted.