Top Recipes of 2018
It’s January and the round-up of my Top Recipes of 2018 plus those of fellow food bloggers is well overdue (there’s nothing like a bout of sciatica to take the wind from your sails! I do love sharing these posts with you as it’s lovely to see what has been popular plus it’s fascinating to see how much things have changed in the space of a year. This year I’m giving you not just 10 but 20 of my top posts so fill your boots I’ll count down in reverse order!
#18 Banana Pudding
#15 Damson Jam
#14 Monday Pie
#12 Eve’s Pudding
#6 Kale Soup
And finally in the top spot for the 2nd year running – cue drum roll…..
#1 Cherry Jam
So good it even managed to win 1st prize in a county show for one of my readers last year !
The Most Popular Food Blog Recipes from 2018
So what other recipes were popular last year? I posed this question to 20 fellow British food bloggers and here are their top recipes of 2018!
- Scotch Broth – Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Tattie Soup – Something Sweet Something Savoury
- Slow Cooked Spiced Pulled Lamb Shoulder – Natural Kitchen Adventures
- One-pot Chilli Mac’n’Cheese – The Slimming Foodie
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Sweet Potato Korma – Jam & Clotted Cream
- Japanese Style Yakitori Chicken Hearts – Kavey Eats
- Easy Cheese & Onion Quiche – Apply to Face
- Crispy Fried Halloumi – Supper in the Suburbs
- Garlic & Rosemary Scalloped Potato Roast – Family Friends Food
- Easy No Mayo Coleslaw – Easy Peasy Foodie
- Perfect Yeast Doughuts – Christina’s Cucina
- Vegan Apple Pie – Little Sunny
- Remarkable Rhubarb Cake – Tin & Thyme
- Cherry Madeira Cake – Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
- Classic Sourdough Bread – Lavender & Lovage
- Vegan Aquafaba Pavlova with Coconut Cream & Berries – Veggielicious
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake – Jo’s Kitchen Larder
- Ginger & Chilli Biscuits – Lost in Food
- Coffee Truffles – Recipes Made Easy
- Blueberry Gin & Tonic – Sew White
Was you favourite dish in my Top 20? If not do let me know what it is in the comments below! Plus what would you like to see more of in 2019? I’d love to have your feedback! You can check out my Most Popular Recipes of 2017 to compare with the above.